Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

White chocolate chips cookies


On Saturday I went to see my friend Martina and her partner Jan. They have the best news - just moved to a new house and are having a baby in 10 days time. Tiny Martina is getting pretty big and she can't be as active as she used to be. And she loves white chocolate. So when I was thinking about edible present for her, I decided to go for Sultana and white chocolate chips cookies.

100g golden caster sugar
100g butter
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp golden syrup
200g plain flour + 1/2 tsp baking powder
100g white chocolate chips (or chopped bar)
50g sultanas

Cream first 5 ingredients, then add flour with baking powder and finally chocolate and sultanas. Use ice-cream scoop to drop the mixture onto buttered baking sheet well apart. Bake in preheated oven for 175 degrees for 12-14 minutes. Leave to cool on wire rack.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm preggo too and I love white chocolate!! Can I have some of your cookies please, LOL? :)) They look soooo appetizing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can make some :-) And congratulations!

    ReplyDelete