Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Munich Christmas Market


Well, I know it is a bit too late now... But I just didn't have a time to publish photos from our trip to Munich Christmas Market earlier. When I look outside the window at the moment, there is thick layer of snow and temperatures very well below 0. Hmmm, very christmassy... Unlike weather 4 weeks ago in Munich.


Everything else - except weather - was as great as I could have imagined. Decorations, stalls with christmas cookies, chocolate, mullet vine, food in pubs...

Frankly, we did not do much of sightseeing. All we could concentrate was food-related.

Or Christmas-related.


Last day I even had an oportunity to go to brilliant Viktualienmarkt to admire local food product and sample soup as Nicky had suggested in her blog. All great and worth trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment