Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome to Midlands Kitchen


I was wondering if world really needs another food blog with about one million others already out there. But I can't help it - there might be at least one reader who finds it interesting or tries the recipe. I will be happy to share with you my passion for food. like to eat, bake, cook, grow my own food, travel in search of good food, even buy food.

With my mixed background (Slovak, Hungarian, distant Russian), relatives and friends all over Europe and love of travelling I have plenty of inspiration for cooking and eating.

So welcome to my kitchen in small Midlands town in Ireland where I live with my husband and cat. This is going to be not just recipes, but also kitchen garden, self-indulgence, easy living and traveling. All aiming to one thing - THIS-IS-GOOD-FOR-ME state of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment